Peetscheet

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Blogger Tour Event 3

Blogger Tour Event 3: My first non -drunk blogger event.

And guess what.. I ended 9th out of 101 :D.
Final table didnt last too long me though, i was very short stacked.
With 5950 in chips with blinds at 2000 and 1000, i had to make a move soon.
When i got A9 suited in late position, i pushed, but i ran into JJ and they held up.

So i ended up 9th, which is great for my leaderboard.

I think ill be on top of it now, but well see after the results are online.

Bye Peter

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Peter,

Can you explain to me in dutch or english how wat this bloggerr tournament works how to subwrite.

Great sglandman@hotmail.com

4:34 AM  
Blogger cerberi said...

congrats on securing your place in the final and gl.

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home